Explore two of Dominican Republic’s must-see scuba diving sites on this relaxing full-day Catalina Island tour from Bavaro. Journey into underwater worlds and swim among colorful tropical fish as you make your way through turquoise waters, coral and more. This tour includes refreshments and an open bar with ocean views, as well as a Dominican feast.
Scuba dive two “must see” dive sites the Dominican Republic has to offer with a full day, all inclusive tour to Catalina Island. Experience clear turquoise waters, incredible fish life and coral formations, private beach, Dominican BBQ feast and open bar.
||Punta Cana Hotels
||Spanish, English, French
|Hotel pick-up and drop off
Catamaran boat ride
Professional PADI dive masters
|Full diving equipment, including 2 tanks and weight belts
Access to private beach on Catalina Island
National Park admission to Catalina Island
||Dominican BBQ lunch
Know before you go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Minimum age is 13 years
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
• Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
• Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up at the pick-up point at the specified time
• Can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact local supplier to make all necessary arrangements.
• Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Subject to favorable weather condition