Explore the history and culture of the Dominican Republic on a full-day tour of Santo Domingo, the 1st city of the Americas.
Explore Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the Americas, on this 12-hour tour from Punta Cana. Stop at ‘Los Tres Ojos’, a limestone caves containing a series of three lakes, to learn about the Dominican Republic’s native Taino Indians. Stroll through the streets of Santo Domingo’s Colonial Zone with your local guide, snapping photos and learning about the city’s history. Eat a traditional Dominican buffet lunch and choose to spend time shopping for souvenirs.
||Punta Cana, Bavaro, Cabeza de Todo, Uvero Alto, Cap Cana and Bayahibe Hotels
|Hotel pick-up and drop off
||Entrance fees to all monuments/museums
|Tips (optional) and personal expenses
Know before you go
• Please wear comfortable clothes
• Bring your swimming costume, a towel, sun screen, your camera, sunglasses and water repellent
• Please bring dry clothes for the return trip, as the bus is air-conditioned
• Please have breakfast before leaving your hotel
• Pregnant women may not participate on this tour
• This tour is suitable for all ages
• You can take part in the this tour even if you do not know how to swim